Browse the frequently asked questions below, and if you can't find the answer to your question, give us a call or fill out the form provided!
Contact Central Rent to Own
Visit the MAKE A PAYMENT link at the top of the website and click on your store to make your payment.
There are many benefits included with rental-purchase that are not provided in a traditional retail sale transaction, such as:
- You have the option to return your merchandise at any time with no obligation to continue payments. This is especially beneficial when an unexpected loss of income or unplanned expenses arise such as household or auto repairs.
- Your rental payment can be used to help establish future credit references.
- There are no credit checks and no effect on your credit rating. This gives you the option of using your existing credit line for major purchases and investments.
- Repair and service of merchandise during your rental agreement.
- Should your product need repair or replacement, "loaner" merchandise is provided while you are renting.
- You make the decisions to keep or return your product each week/month based on your satisfaction with its performance and our service. We must earn your business each time you make a payment.
Rental-purchase costs include charges for services and options not offered in a traditional retail transaction. The many benefits of RTO make operating expenses higher for rental-purchase than for retail. The rental customer gets what they pay for: more service, more options, no debt and more convenience than retail can offer. In most cases retail will be less expensive; but, it is not an accurate comparison due to the many differences between retail and rental-purchase.
Your total merchandise cost is computed for you before you sign any rental agreement. In addition, retail pricing is available for comparison. Currently, 45 states regulate the rental-purchase transaction with laws designed to protect the consumer. Additional charges apply for reinstatement and in-home payment pick-up. These charges are clearly outlined in the Rental-Purchase Agreement and explained at the time you begin your rental.
Lots of people use rental-purchase. Statistics indicate that many rental-purchase customers are homeowners, and some are married with children. Customers include students, temporarily assigned business executives, military personnel and in-transit individuals and families. All customers have one thing in common: they have immediate needs and enjoy the flexibility of RTO. Plus, everyone is pre-approved so no credit is needed to purchase quality home furnishings, appliances and electronics.
High-quality products are essential to your satisfaction and our success. We take pride in the quality, selection and brand names found in our stores. Because you have the option to return rental merchandise at any time, it is even more important for us to provide quality merchandise.
Information about you is taken on a Rental Application. Employees can assist you in completing the form. It only takes a few minutes. Identification, address verification, income sources, and personal references are all we need to know.
You don't need a reason to return merchandise. Your rental agreement is on a weekly or monthly basis with payments made in advance. If you decide you don't need or want the merchandise, just call and make arrangements for return. If you've terminated your rental agreement, reinstatement options are available allowing you to continue your agreement without losing any rights or privileges acquired to date. Reinstatement options are outlined in the Rental Agreement and are also regulated by state law.
With our reinstatement benefits, you don't have to worry about losing benefits acquired - just pick up where you left off! Plus, some rental payments originally made can go toward your new rental.
If you want to pay off your agreement early, we always allow you to use the early payoff option and save 40% on your remaining balance.
Yes, we will deliver that same day or schedule a day that works better for you.
Let Us Know
How We're Doing!
Contact Your Local